We visit The Royal Cancun to try one of the culinary delights of La Trattoria, its Italian specialty restaurant: Spaghetti Alla Scoglio.
We share with you the recipe of this delicious dish. Try it at home!
- 50 milliliters of white wine
- 30 milliliters of vegetable oil
- 20 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 10 grams of white onions
- 10 grams of garlic
- 10 grams of black mussel
- 10 grams of clams
- 10 grams of shrimp
- 10 grams of ax callus
- 10 grams of octopi
- 10 grams of squid
- 10 grams of parsley
- 10 grams of capers
- 5 grams of cooked spaghetti
- 5 grams of salt with pepper
- 2 grams of basil
- Octopi, ax callus, shrimp, clams and mussels are sauteed with olive oil, tomatoes, onions, and capers.
- Once your seafood is cooked, add white wine and cherry tomatoes.
- Decorate it with basil leaves and garlic croutons and serve.
Cook it at home, and tell us about your experience in the comments!
Proudly Mexican. Loves cats, photography, books, movies, traveling, snorkeling, dancing, eating, music, and sunsets on the beach. Also, I enjoy writing in my free time.